Complete resources (full video tutorial, users manual, troubleshooting guide) can all be found at the bottom of the page. Assembly and software installation should follow a specific setup sequence. Following the step-by-step instructions is encouraged to ensure this is done properly.
Step 1: Assembly
On each end of the main support member there is a quick fastening clip and a screw. DO NOT REMOVE THE SCREW! (the legs are designed to slide onto the fastening clip). Locate the leg marked with the “A” label and locate the end of the leg marked “Open End”. The end of the leg marked “Open End” has an opening which will slide over the fastening clip on the main support member.
1) Hold the leg marked “A” in one hand with the rubber feet facing downward.
2) Locate the opening in the end of the leg marked “open End”.
3) Slide the end of the leg marked “Open End” onto the fastening clip on the end of the main support member marked “A”. If the leg does not slide onto the fastening clip, slightly loosen the screw holding the fastening clip to the end of the main support member.
4) Align the label “A” on the leg with the label “A” on the main support member. Ensure the hole on the leg marked “Tighten Here” is aligned with the screw (on the fastening clip) on the end of the main support member. Insert the t-handled wrench through the hole labeled “Tighten Here” and firmly tighten the leg to the main support member.
5) Repeat the above steps for the leg marked “B”.
Step 2: Attach Dildo
IMPORTANT! The Cylinder must not be side loaded. Force to the cylinder must be applied only in the direction of the stroke. Forces applied to the side of the cylinder will cause damage to the system. When changing attachments to the end of the cylinder, power must be removed and the cylinder slightly extended. The cylinder must be supported by hand when applying pressure to attach/detach the attachment to the end of the cylinder to eliminate side forces to the cylinder. The cylinder must be protected from excessive shock. Ensure the cylinder is free to move and does not impact any hard surface during operation. Warranty will not cover cylinders exposed to side loads or shock.
Your Shockspot machine should continue to remain powered off/disconnected from the PC through this and the following steps.
Step 3: Install Software
IMPORTANT! Your Shockspot machine should continue to remain powered off/disconnected from the PC through the software and driver installation process.
1) Click the link below to download the software. Once downloaded follow the steps to install the software onto your device.
2) Download and install the software. Once downloaded follow the steps to install the driver onto your device.
Shockspot Software Download & Manuals
This is the general Shockspot software download and manuals